Power Electronics Hardware Engineer
Bachelor degree or above
A certain number or amount
1. Responsible for the hardware research and development of power supply and inverter in medical imaging products
2. Bachelor degree or above in power electronics, automation, or other electronic engineering
3. Be familiar with the circuit topology of power electronic converter and the design and selection of relevant components
4. Be able to independently debug inverter or switching power supply, etc
5. Experience in control loop design or drive circuit design is preferred.