A certain number or amount
1. Participate in the design, development and debugging of software and hardware in the R&D project of medical imaging products.
1. Bachelor degree or above in power electronics, automation, electronic information, physics, computer and other related majors;
2. Solid theoretical foundation of analog circuit and digital circuit;
3. Proficient in using oscilloscope and other test equipment;
4. It is better to be familiar with PCB layout (not necessary);
5. Have at least one of the following R&D experience;
a) Hardware topology and loop control of switching power supply/inverter and related FPGA/CPLD/DSP control software development;
b) Development of single chip/embedded system and related upper computer;
6. Proactive and results-oriented work attitude and team spirit.